CEBPI maintains state-of-the-art tools for Business Process Modeling, Workflow Automation, Process Mining, and Analytics. In order to provide a relevant, pragmatic, and industry-focused education, we partner with a variety of software vendors in order to enhance our student’s classroom experience.
Our current partners include:
- Alfresco Software: Activiti Open Source BPMS
- Sungard Infinity: Sungard Infinity Process Platform BPMS
- Signavio Academic Initiative: Signavio BPMN Editor
- IBM Academic Initiative: IBM BlueWorks Live and IBM BPM 7.5
- Fluxicon Academic Initiative: Fluxicon Nitro
- TIBCO University Relations Program: TIBCO BusinessStudio
- TU/e: ProM Process Mining Environment
- Altova Software: XMLSpy XML Editor
- itPearls: itPearls BPMN Editor for Visio
- Software AG: ARIS Express
If you are interested in becoming a partner please contact us.