This course introduces participants to the process modeling standard BPMN 2.0. Participants work hands-on with Signavio, a state-of-the-art, web-based BPMN modeling tool to create models of increasing sophistication. This course addresses all BPMN 2.0 constructs of the Analytic Conformance class. Course customization to address company-specific design guidelines is possible.
- Introduction to Business Process Management
- BPMN Basics
- Organization Modeling in BPMN
- Events in BPMN
- Data Modeling in BPMN
- BPMN and Business Rules
- Advanced BPMN Constructs
- Principles of Good Design
The course is taught in a lab-like setting. Students work with their computers using a web-based BPMN modeler (no local installation necessary). This course can be taught in the following formats:
- 3 day on campus delivery at Stevens’ Hoboken NJ campus (15 minutes from midtown Manhattan)
- 3 day onsite delivery at client premises
- Online delivery via Stevens WebCampus
Accelerated (1 or 2 day delivery of core concepts) or extended formats (with additional materials) are available upon request.